GCE (A Level) Results – Thursday, 16 August 2018
GCSE Results – Thursday, 23 August 2018
Results will be available from 8.00am in the Reception area. Staff will be present to offer advice and support.
Please be advised that if a student is unable to pick up their exam results, then they should do one of the following options:
- The student must notify the Exams Officer, if they wish another person to collect their results on their behalf. This must be received by the exams officer before the end of the Summer term by letter or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The nominated person collecting the results MUST provide ID and a copy of the letter or email confirmation.
- Provide a LARGE stamped addressed envelope, if results are to be posted home.
Please note – No results can be emailed or given out over the phone.
For further details, please refer to the attached information regarding Post Result Enquiries:
- GCE Results Enquiries Information (Summer 2018)
- GCE Review Request Form (Summer 2018)
- GCSE Results Enquiries Information (Summer 2018)
- GCSE Review Request Form (Summer 2018)