The SIMS Parent App is a convenient way to share information with you about your child’s school life. It gives easy access to important school information.
Download and follow these instruction to get started: SIMS Parent App Guide
What you will find in the SIMS Parent app:
- Essential information such as achievement, attendance and behaviour
- Access to your child’s school report
- School term, calendar dates and contact details available at the click of a button
- Receive notifications to remind you about important information such as key dates for your diary
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency
- If you have more than one child at school, you’ll have access to information for all your children, from the same app.
The information that you receive through the app will help you to stay up-to-date with your child’s school life as well as support your child’s development and progress.